Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

"I have no recollection of that time, Senator."

Crazy Star Wars geeks across the country are buying up advance tickets like they're gold.

I don't know anything about that......

Nobody saw me do it! You can't prove anything! Those are baseless allegations!

In not-really-related-news, the next issue of Playboy is going to feature a person of the female persuasion who's in Revenge of the Sith. I don't know who said person is, but I do know that fanboys everywhere are hoping that it's Natalie Portman.

2 Comments:

  • Word on the street is it's Bai Ling.

    By Blogger Jim, at 4/19/2005 6:30 PM  

  • That wouldn't surprise me. I think that if it was Portman they'd be making a big deal about it, trying to hype it up to sell some more issues.

    Bai Ling was in the current issue, some pic of her acting crazy at a party, nothing nude or anything.

    By Blogger Jason, at 4/19/2005 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home