Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Monday, May 02, 2005

Xbox and Samsung

In a move which I think makes a whole lot of sense (and I don't know why it wasn't done with the current generation of videogame hardware), Microsoft and Samsung have come to an agreement to have Samsung HD displays on Xbox 360 retail demo units. For people who don't have HD displays at home, there may be some backlash about the new system not looking as good as they thought that it was going to, but overall I think this is a great move. It shows off both company's products in a positive manner.

Being that Sony makes their own TVs, it's probable that they will follow suit after this announcement. If they don't, I would say that it's a big misstep.

1 Comments:

  • Who knows... they totally messed up with the LCD screens on the PS2 demo units. I know... lets make all of our games demo like your playing after your 19th shot of Jagermeister!

    By Anonymous Tedles, at 5/03/2005 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home