Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bingo!

It is not rocket science to make a good Batman movie. Go see Batman Begins.

And then hope that Fantastic Four doesn't suck as bad as its trailers do.

And in a somewhat related bit, while watching Mr. & Mrs. Smith, it seemed to me that a lot of stuff was screwy with the editing. Brad Pitt's car changes in the middle of the movie for example, and there was stuff in the trailer not in the movie (which isn't all that uncommon). Not a criticism really, just an observation.

2 Comments:

  • He drove a CTS for the first part of the movie, but if I remember correctly, he steals a Lincoln Towncar. He drives ANOTHER Lincoln earlier though - before he steals it. It reeks of continuity error to me.

    Then again, its Mr and Mrs Smith, and I really don't think you're supposed to think about that... or anything else, really.

    By Anonymous Brett, at 6/16/2005 10:31 AM  

  • The CTS stood out to me since it was a CTS-V. I was hoping to see more of it, and (like you said), he comes back from a trip in a Towncar.

    The Towncar he stole was supposed to be a limo (the driver says to him "Limo....?" before he steals it), and I don't know if it's supposed to be a regular-car size limo (which I've heard of before, but that's just lame) or if it was more continuity trouble.

    By Blogger Jason, at 6/16/2005 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home