Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Saturday, September 03, 2005

More evidence for the prosecution...

Here's some more evidence for you of the ripple-effect from Gas-Price-Shock-'05 (catchy, huh?); my ex-internet hosting company emailed me today to inform me that they are going to be raising the prices for their hosting packages.

If I was still utilizing their service, I might care.

However, it is interesting in that the timing of the announcement coincides with the timing of Gas-Price-Shock-'05. I can't say with 100% certainty that gas pricing is the cause, however the timing is convenient, and I am very sensitive to energy pricing.

And if you're wondering, it couldn't be because of rising health care costs. Not only are businesses and the government leaving the common person to take on that problem themselves, but my old internet hosting company has their customer service all outsourced to India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home