Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Do it yourself....

While I'm not always a DIY'er, I often do enjoy taking the time to put something together myself (even better, design it and build it). Tonight I came across a site that should make both DIY'ers and people who are in to Home Theater quite interested.

LumenLab.com apparently has the key to building your own LCD projector, and if their images (and the images others have posted in their forums) are correct, a very amazing LCD projector. Going off of the images, and the information people post in conjunction with the images, these people are getting $10k+ of value for about 1/10th of that price.

CRAZY!

I am not endorsing this site by any means (and their $20 tag for admission does rub me the wrong way), but I certainly must admit to being very intrigued by what's shown here.

Check it out. If you have a personal experience with this stuff, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home