Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Sunday, October 16, 2005

If you have a spare US $20 million....

I've been slow to post this story, mostly through forgetfulness on my part.

Got $20,000,000? Wanna go to space? You can do it.

Got $20,000,000, wanna go to space, and you love anime? Then you can be like this guy: Japanese internet whiz, Daisuke Enomoto, plans on taking a space tourist trip dressed up as Char Aznable from the Gundam anime series.

I really hope they let him do it. I would absolutely love to see the pics of some guy at the ISSS running around in a cosplay suit. I think this is an opportunity the Russians have been missing out on for sometime (don't even get me started on the US and Chinese space programs); to have advertisers pay the Russians money to promote their products in space, such as Gundam characters out there in space. New Line could decide to re-release Lost in Space on DVD, and as part of their promotion, send Matt LeBlanc up in his outfit from the movie.

Seriously, you'd buy products advertised in space; you know you would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home