Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Tweaks....

I made some small tweaks to the look of the blog today.

  • You might notice my profile now has an excellent pic to go with it.
  • I added an XML-Link button, so you can know ASAP when articles are posted to the blog.
  • I also added a "Get Firefox" button. If you don't have it, at least give it a look. Apparantly it's what everyone at Blogger uses, and Mozilla recently passed 100 Million downloads. As of right now, it's the "in" browser (since MS doesn't think that IE needs to be updated to compete against other products).
  • Comments now open up in a pop-up window. I thought this might be a little better, but some people might have troubles with it. If it doesn't work for you, please let me know and I'll consider changing it back.
I've been working on some other tweaks (some could better be described as "changes" than tweaks). Hopefully I'll get them all rolled out pretty soon. Until then, enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • I'll tell ya, my friend, that picture looks just like you.
    *grin*

    Mike Lonergan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2005 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home