Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Downward slide....

As I lose all of my money in Hold 'Em tonight, I found myself thinking back to the season 3 finale of the WPT.

No more Shana Hiatt?! What reason is there to continue to watch? Seriously.

One thing that I really like about the WPT broadcasts (which have come a LONG way in terms of their aesthetic), is the representation of the varying percentages for each players hand, showing how likely it is that they will lose/win.

If the people I was playing against knew these percentages even half as well as I do, I wouldn't be losing my money like I am.

J-7 unsuited? Against an all in? C'mon, not even Gus Hansen makes a call like that.

But then again, I'd be World Champ if I played 3-7, so what the hell do I know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home