Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

5.26.06....

Put it on your calendars now, that's the date for X3!

Apple now has the trailer up, and it looks a lot better than I thought it would. Interviews I've seen with the actors have all said that they're taking the series in a new direction, and that it's going to be the last of the series, and I just can't figure how they can end such an excellent series. On top of that, why take it in a new direction? X2 is arguably the best comic book movie ever, and other than not being able to retain Bryan Singer, I can't see a good reason to do something different. If it's not broke, don't try to fix it.

I have been pretty vocal in my disappointment with Fox for selecting Brett Ratner to direct this film (I love the Rush Hour movies, but X-Men isn't anything like those). After seeing this trailer, I'm certainly willing to quiet my discontent until I see more.

Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home