Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Monday, December 26, 2005

Stay Fly....

I hope everyone had a great holiday, I know I did. Now it's time to get back to business!

Need something to run on that awesome new computer you got for Christmas (or Hanukkah)?

How about Goldeneye: Source?! I didn't even know about this mod until this evening/morning, but I'm totally sold. You take one part Goldeneye (you remember the N64 shooter, developed by Rare Software; arguably the most popular console shooter of all time), one part Half Life, shake (don't stir). What do you get? The makings of a great mod!

No I haven't played it. I didn't get that nice new Voodoo PC.

In case you don't already know, the Source engine is from Valve Software, the makers of Half Life. Using Source (and a lot of talent), you too can make your own game! Other excellent Source games include Day of Defeat: Source and Counterstrike: Source.

When I do have a PC that can play Goldeneye: Source, I'm THERE, man. In the mean time, check it out, lemme know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home