Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lost for too long....

I must admit that I'm very happy to have Lost back on TV. The whole year it seems like it took to get the show back on the air was a little too long for my taste (but that's mostly because I watch HBO series on TV almost exclusively, network stuff isn't usually my bag).

Watching last night, I felt a little disappointed with their representation of the "monster" on the island. That being said, I'm very interested to see what exactly they do with it in future episodes. Michael getting in touch with Ward was good stuff too, but expected. Nothing happened in this episode, but next week looks good.

Getting Mr. Eko's background story was good. He's quickly become one of my favorite characters on the show, and I was glad to see that the show's return from hiatus was featuring him. I think that Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is doing an excellent job in the role. It was nice to see some more Charlie in this episode too (since he's pretty much fallen into oblivion from when he started the series, being that he was a main character and now you rarely see him). It seems to me like the writers don't know what they're trying to do with the Kate character right now. Same with Sawyer.

Lost is back and everything is right in the world. Ok, maybe not everything in the WORLD, at least on Wednesday night ABC programming.

Technorati tag:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home