Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Maybe those kids were right....

Being someone who often doesn't get caught up in the "hip trends" out there, I've completely avoided Facebook and MySpace. Yeah, call me what ever you want (dumb, avoidant, resistive, etc.), but I just didn't think that it was something I just HAD to get into. I've had lots of people tell me otherwise, but I just haven't done it yet.

Poking around del.icio.us tonight, I came across this post on Okdork.com (the blog of Facebook-er, Noah Kagan). Why am I mentioning this post? I'd say it's notable for this young woman, Jenn Sterger. Jenn's an attractive FSU student, who's on Facebook, who got a Maxim photoshoot out of being noticed via Facebook. For someone to be able to score a gig like a Maxim shoot, by having fun networking with others, that's really cool.

From what's in her interview, Jenn sounds like she's got a good head on her shoulders (Criminology & Psych major, looking to move into Law). On top of that, she loves football and quoting movies.

Isn't that the definition of a perfect woman?

I've seen some pretty fun pages from both MySpace and Facebook, so it's not like I've said that they're a waste of time, just not something I've put together yet.

Blogging is fun too!

Technorati tag:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home