Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Monday, January 09, 2006

Night of Fire....

Being a big fan of Super Eurobeat (SEB), I was immediately intrigued by this Google Video from HINOI Team; a cover of the SEB classic, Night of Fire, by NIKO.

As I was watching the video, I was thinking to myself "yeah, this is funny in a guffaw kind of way. Nothing special." Korikki, a Japanese wrestler I'm admittedly not familiar with, says something about Parappa (the rapper?) that I can't quite make out, and that's funny, maybe more in a "chortle" way.

Then, two minutes into the video, I was hooked. I wanted more. MORE!!

I'm totally sold on HINOI Team. They can all bear my children. J-Pop goddesses. When they're 18, they'll all be quite attractive.

I can't wait to get back to Japan.

On the subject of Google Video, they've made some changes to the site, most of which I like. As you can see below, you can now link videos onto your own site. Also, they've changed the frontpage, to give you more options, you can download videos for both PSP and iPod Video, and they've released the Google Video Player. After downloading the video player, I quickly dismissed it as a skinned DIVX player (which I also downloaded and reinstalled on my system in the past week), but after watching HINOI Team in fullscreen, with a noticeable increase in sound quality, I might keep the Google Video Player around a little longer. Plus there's my noted Top Gear addiction.

Oh Google, how you make my life better. I'm sorry for talking bad about your obscenely-high stock price. I now understand that because you can buy videos on Google Video now, THAT'S why the stock was so high-priced.

Anyways, check out the video, and make merry!



Technorati tag:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home