Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Robot Chicken (!!)....

Robot Chicken is finally coming to DVD.

On 03/28/2006, for an MSRP of $29.98, there's 20 episodes contained on the DVD release. Hit the link for a pic.

This is going to be a tough one for me. Being that I've levied a "DVD purchasing moratorium" on myself, I find that I'm asking whether or not stuff like catalog titles and TV shows apply to the moratorium.

The plan for me right now is that I won't be buying any new release films on DVD any more, since I want to save my money for the Blu-Ray or HD-DVD versions. With new films, the policy is pretty sound. I can wait a few extra months to own Jarhead (for example), since I'd really prefer to watch it in 1080 instead of 480p. But what about TV shows (such as Robot Chicken) or catalog titles (like the rest of the Lone Wolf and Cub DVDs I need)? The answer to that one isn't so easy.

Technorati tag:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home