Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Friday, February 24, 2006

Political theories....

I'll be the first to admit that I've been weak on the political spectrum, for months now, on this blog. I can't explain exactly why, but for whatever reasons I've just left the topic alone and focused on more topical things, such as cars, Japanese TV shows, chicks, and movies. It's my blog, and it goes where I want. I hadn't planned on avoiding the political posts, it just kind of happened.

The last couple of days, I've been reading blogosphere reactions to Francis Fukuyama's latest NYT Magazine article, "After Neoconservatism." There's some pretty interesting banter being traded off regarding this piece, and if you've been jonesing for some political juice, here's some of the best.

From Publius, a very interesting and very good analysis of the article.

Helmut, at phronesisaical, examines the article, and has some interesting points, but screws up one importatnt point, neocons aren't realists (being a self-admitted realist myself, I can easily say this is correct). Rob, at LGM calls him on it, and their continued discussion in the comments thread is very interesting.

Technorati tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home