Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Monday, March 20, 2006

Lucas Black is the next Paul Walker....

I forgot about this one earlier. I was only going to have two car-related posts today, but I'm going to have to change that order to a triple-shot.

Infer what you may about the title of this post. In case you didn't get the memo, Paul Walker now legitimately is cool. If you disagree or don't believe me, then obviously you haven't seen Running Scared. And don't forget he's in Clint Eastwood's Flags of Our Fathers.

Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift!

And I don't mean that Lucas Black is taking over Paul Walker's role, just that he's the main character in the new F&F movie.

Of course, this trailer looks terrible. Explain to me how I'm supposed to believe that a good 'ole Carolina boy is supposed to be drifting around Tokyo. I'm supposed to believe that this character hablos nihongo, or in some other way has a reason to be in Japan? Uh huh.

That being said, I'm still going to see this movie opening day, since I am an admitted fan of The Fast and the Furious AND 2 Fast 2 Furious. And I should say, I can't wait to see this movie opening day.

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home