Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Heavenly sale....

Has all this Da Vinci Code talk gotten you thinking "I could use some more Templar Knights movies?" Or perhaps you've been waiting to pass your final judgment on Ridley Scott's Kingdom of Heaven. Either way, Amazon.com is willing to help you out. They're currently running 50% off on the 4-disk edition of Kingdom of Heaven coming out Tuesday, 5/23/06. That's a hell of a deal!

For 50% off, I think that I'm going to get this one. I wasn't sure if I was going to pull the trigger on this release, or hold off (since I'm still not sure if I'll enjoy the film, even in its extended version), but this is a pretty darn good deal.

This release has been a long time coming, and I'm interested to see whether or not the hype (and poor theatrical release) will prove to be worth it. Normally I enjoy Orlando Bloom, but I didn't in the regular release for this film. And Ridley Scott has been on a pretty good run lately, but I just didn't think that this film (in its theatrical release-version) made the cut. I've been talking about this 4-disk for some time, and it is finally upon us.



Technorati tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home