Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cannot say "no"....

I just saw this news tidbit, which I must admit, I am ecstatic about. Though I am a little leery of how IMDB isn't even listing a director for this; might be a bad sign. But with a title like that, how can you say "no?"

Yeah, I own the first one, and it's a great demo disc. This one should look just awesome on the shelf next to it! You may be thinking that I have dubious taste in films, but if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have known how good Four Brothers was, simply dismissing it without seeing it; so hold your criticisms.

While the first film had David Keith, this sequel steps up big time (don't get me wrong, I think DK is great) and snags Keith David for a role, which hopefully will be a big one.

Technorati tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home