Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Monday, September 18, 2006

ZOMG....

In two car-related snipets, Autoblog has alerted me to two interesting stories.

The first being the $1.15 million auction selling price of a Ferrari Enzo donated to St. Jude's Childrens' Hospital. I don't know who donated the car, but that person is cool. Certainly a much better way to not have your Enzo anymore than having "Dietrich" wreck it. Props to whoever donated the car.

Finally, William Ashley, a china store in Toronto, has set a Gallardo on top of 4 tea cups. You don't see that everyday! Check the link out for more pics.

I wish I had a Gallardo to put on tea cups. Does that mean I'd have a Murcielago to drive around the rest of the time? I could live with that. Heck, I'd settle for a Diablo.

If you're wondering about the title for the post, this may help, but probably not.

Technorati tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home