Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Monday, June 04, 2007

John Rambo Trailer....

After the resounding success that was Rocky Balboa, I was even more sure than before that I wanted Stallone to make Rambo 4.

Now that film is almost upon us! Well kind of. As of right now, it's scheduled for a May 2008 release, which I must admit, I don't understand. I can't imagine there's a lot of CGI post-production work that has to go into the film, so why hold it off so long? Why not get it out in November or December, and have the DVD out by May? Whatever the reason, the movie looks like it's going to be worth the wait. Maybe they want to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Rambo III?

In case you haven't seen the trailer yet, you need to check this out. And if you have seen the trailer, you still need to check this out. This version has the original Rambo trilogy music by Jerry Goldsmith, which makes it all that much better. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home