Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed....

If you've never played the NES version of Bionic Commando, do yourself a favor and go buy it now.
Bionic Commando is one of my favorite games of all time, and while I've been waiting for a follow up, at the same time I've been concerned about someone screwing up what should be a sure thing (i.e. Contra...twice). The new Bionic Commando game coming out for the Xbox 360 I am mildly interested in, though I have to say I am suspicious of controls translating well to a 3-D environment.

But I am TOTALLY PUMPED for Bionic Commando Rearmed! They've taken the original, updated the graphics, and added: new weapons, multiplayer, and new moves. All of which are completely superfluous, but don't seem as though they've totally screwed the game up. Check out the vid; the game is supposed to hit XBL and PlayStation Store sometime in the spring.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home