Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Monday, January 14, 2008

How did I not get these up earlier?....

Apologies for the tardiness:



Before you ask, yes that was Jackie Chan and Jet Li in the same movie. The Forbidden Kingdom. I'm more enthusiastic now than I had been regarding the film, though I must admit I am concerned that the white kid could screw the whole thing up.



This one is for "Chocolate," a Thai muay thai film about an autistic girl who eats M&Ms, after watching Bruce Lee films, and kicks abundant amounts of ass. Yes, I just wrote that. Re-read it if you don't believe me.

2008 is going to be a good movie year.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • You know what this proves? Fuck Hollywood. I mean seriously. Yeah, maybe not Oscar material but they both look entertaining.

    Why can't Hollywood pull their heads out of their ass and come up with fun new concepts? These both look fun and interesting.

    How about Hollywood not recycling the same crap and giving us something new and fun? I hope the writers stay on strike. They weren't producing anything good anyways.

    Maybe they can hire foreign writers who aren't part of the union to come up with some fun and crazy new shows and movies. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/19/2008 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home