Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

GT-R is coming....

Nissan has finally got the site up and running, with some content, for the GT-R. I read that there was ordering information, but I didn't see it on the site. It was probably taken down since I'm sure within minutes they got more orders than they can fill in the next two years.

One of the things also on the site is a gallery of past Skyline models, which includes my 2nd favorite car of all time, the R34 GT-R. A work of art, and a thing of beauty, rolled into one amazing, dominating body.

Of course, I already have one of the new GT-R*. After a friend of mine accidentally sold my 350 Z (which was painful), I decided I'd escalate and get the GT-R. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.


*In Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Which is almost like in real life, since the cars are accurately modeled, and they now include realistic cockpit views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home