Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Roadmap....

I know that you don't need to ask for directions, but in case you lose your way trying to find this site, here are some (apparently) helpful search terms from the last week.

  • "How many beers in a draughtkeg" (which is a good question, and I'll answer it when I pop into the DraughtKeg I have waiting in the on-deck circle)
  • "vr troopers pitchers" (I don't remember there being any baseball in VR Troopers, but there should have been. This is the post that search would probably take you to, but this is what you're looking for)
  • "bionic commando rearmed wikipedia"
  • "input king" (I was thinking about the good-old Input King the other day; a new one probably needs to be crowned)
That's all for now, but you can rest assured, I'll be back with more later. But for now, you stay classy, internet.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home