Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sasuke....

I'm pretty sure that the person(s) living above me is training to try to get onto Ninja Warrior.

The assortment of noise that I get through our shared ceiling/floor has led me to this conclusion, though I do admit I should probably check the hallways for shuriken and nunchaku, or maybe just ask them. Him? Her? I don't know. From the sounds of things, it might be a school for Ninja Warrior training.

It's nothing for me to wake up to people literally running the length of the apartment, which really isn't very far. Some construction was happening recently, though it seems to have stopped. While I often wonder, "was the volume on that air strike too loud?" or "perhaps I should turn the sound down when the Millennium Falcon flies by," I can take comfort in the fact that the people above me don't seem to be bothered by it.

Maybe I should enroll up there, and try to take on Mt. Midoriyama myself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home