Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rambo Fix....

I don't know about all of you, but I've been hurting for some Rambo recently. After (finally) pulling all my DVDs out of boxes, Rambo III just about made its way into the DVD player, but something happened which prevented me from completing my mission. Maybe it was the Mariners.

I just saw the artwork today for the upcoming Rambo Blu-Ray releases, and to say that I am pumped would be an understatement. Amazon has a sweet deal on the Rambo Trilogy Blu-Ray set, and on the upcoming DVD tin. They're also taking orders for the Rambo Blu-Ray @ 30% off.

For those who don't know, Julie Benz, of Rambo fame (and Buffy), will be making a Seattle appearance at the Emerald City ComiCon. She'll be joined by Animal Mother, and Wesley Crusher, among others. Check out the details here. I'm thinking getting my Full Metal Jacket DVD signed and maybe a Rambo poster signed would be pretty sweet.

And for the Rambo fix, this is pretty good stuff right here:




Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home