Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

100% Pure Adrenaline,,,,

My day just got 100% better reading this:

Point Break is getting a sequel!

If I recall correctly, there has been talk of a PB sequel, off and on, for some time now. I don't remember the previous talk revolving around Jan de Bont directing the sequel (maybe "followup" is a better word). Of course, it's been some time since de Bont did a good job with a film, 12 years, so there is some caution to be applied to this awesome announcement, I suppose.

Remember the outstanding trailer for the original? When I was a kid I'd pop in my Predator 2 VHS tape and watch the PB trailer multiple times before getting into the wonderful, Busey-fueled opus contained further within the magnetic tape housed within that plastic shell.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home