Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

List of Demands....

As I was watching TV the other night, probably the Mariners losing... :( I saw one of the new Nike SPARQ commercials. I dug the song, and I also like the colors of the clothing. So, the interweb told me who made the song, and I've posted its video below. Is Saul selling out? Hmmmm, I'll leave that up to you to decide.

I was going to post the Nike commercial, but I think I'll save that for closer to football season. When I'm talking about having LT on my team and how his "better is better than your better."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Dude, if anything, Saul is NOT selling out. He had Trent Reznor produce his latest album and put it out digitally on a pay what you want basis. This Nike gig essentially paid for the operating cost of his latest tour, therefore leaving ticket revenue and sales of merch and CDs completely in his pocket. Word.

    P.S. - Going KURO is the definition of "awesome". I wish I had the extra two grand to splurge on one when I was shopping, but I'm happy with my Bravia.

    By Blogger Bizeau, at 5/08/2008 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home