Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Saturday, May 31, 2008

RSS is fun....

Now that I've finally started playing Halo 3, I can say that I'm beginning to warm up to it. I own all the games in the series, and I've never liked playing the first two, so getting into the 3rd one was a bit of a stretch.

One of the things I think is pretty cool is the Bungie.net features, like being able to see maps of the levels showing where you brought the pain.

Plus, I now have an RSS feed to transcribe my pwnage! Here it is.

The way Xbox Live is being integrated into internet applications (see my Xbox's blog for another example) is pretty neat. It's too bad that Sony is so far behind, but really, does anyone even care about that anymore? I know my PS3 exists to: play music, play Blu-Rays, play MGS 4, and play GT5. That's pretty much it. The 360 handles most of the heavy-lifting when it comes to gaming.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home