Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Friday, August 29, 2008

LT has a message for all you fools....



That's right. My better is better than your better.

Being that this is Labor Day weekend, I'm working all weekend...working on Fantasy Football drafts!

In the annual money league I'm in, I've got LT as one of my keepers. The other keeper is Tom Brady. Oh, and I have the first pick of the draft. This year I'm going to bring it. And when I win, I'll tell people, "my better is better than your better."

AP is also in the above video, but I'm hoping that his better isn't so good, since I declined keeping him in a different league. That's right, I'm not sold on AP being better than Joseph Addai. Hopefully 4 months from now I can look back at this post and see that I was right.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home