Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Friday, September 19, 2008

Avatars are blatant rip offs of Miis....

I've avoided going into this for the most part, but after seeing the new video of Mii Avatar creation, I couldn't resist.

It even makes Wii noises when you're putting the thing together!!!!

I wish I was a Nintendo intellectual property lawyer, cause they should be having a field day with this.

I understand the whole, "we need to appeal to a broader audience" thing, but you'd think that they could figure out, if Viva Pinata hasn't been selling, trying to turn the Xbox 360 into a Wii clone probably isn't going to help things either.

*sigh*

In a slight change of topic, MS still hasn't announced the pricing for next week's Duke Nukem 3D XBLA release. I'm betting it will be 1200 points. Mega Man 9 comes out the following week, and I would not be surprised to see that hit at 1200 points also.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home