Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My site looks good in Chrome....

In case you haven't checked it out, Google's Chrome browser is now available. 

It's built using code from Safari, and I like it. I don't know if it's going to replace Firefox as my primary browser, but so far I think it's pretty good. 

If you want to know more info than you probably need about the browser, check out the Google comic. 

If you aren't using Firefox, please download that ASAP. You'll find a link on the right side of this site's main page. Just the other day IE was nice enough to download a trojian for me, which was proof-positive, as far as I was concerned, that MS still doesn't get the need to increase web browser integrity and security. Chrome and Firefox don't download trojians, and I like that. They'll get my business. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home