Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Monday, October 27, 2008

In the market....

The New York Times, along with others, believe that big-screen TV prices are due to drop quite a bit soon.

I hope they're right, for my sake.

In these tough economic times, I just can't afford to be forking out $4k for a TV. The manufacturers obviously need to get their heads' right. I can wait a bit, but they shouldn't wait too long.

I'm also in the market for the new James Bond Blu-Ray releases. Thankfully, Comcast has my back, and a bunch of the films are available in HD OnDemand. Right now I'm watching On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and it looks good. Very good. Sound levels, as I expected, are nothing near uniform, as is the new standard for HD formats (a standard I disagree with).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home