Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Why does Comcast keep HD from me?....

As I'm sitting here tonight, watching the major networks coverage of this historic election, I find myself asking "why don't I have more HD?"

Why am I not watching CNN HD coverage, with their weird holograms?

After the debacle with Comcast not providing HD coverage of the baseball playoffs, now I'm relegated to watching the major networks, who will have the election called in favor of Barack Obama before the polls even close on the West Coast.

For as much as this monopoly charges, they need to offer better choice. I shouldn't be stuck with a bunch of stupid analog channels I don't watch, when there is a ton of HD channels I want but can't have.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home