Booze, Baseball, and another "B"

Monday, December 15, 2008

Was going to download the new maps....

My intel indicated that new Gears of War 2 maps would be available this morning when I woke up, so I was going to download them and maybe take one or two for a spin.

Then I found out they want $10 for 3 maps.

...

So, you'd like me to believe that 3 maps were made in the one month since the game was released, and that these actually weren't something which should have been included in the retail purchase? Oh yeah, and they aren't even new maps.

Epic fail.

Sorry, EPIC and MS, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but economies all over the world just got their asses kicked, pal. Predictable resentment and frustration has sprung up on all the sites where this news has been posted.

$10 for the CoD4 map pack was fine. Those were something that wasn't done in time to be included on the disk, and there were 4 maps, not 3. On top of that, they were new maps, not rehashes. Shame on MS for holding these maps back and not including them at launch.

And no, you aren't getting my $10 for 3 maps.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home